This is for the average person that has been running or someone starting to run and enjoying it. One focus is positively attempting the challenging goal of running a marathon. The base goal is to achieve fitness or wellness with minimal pain or injury thus continuing to participate. The central premise- Anybody with generally healthy limbs and body can go from couch to finish line of the 26.2 mile marathon in 24-36 weeks.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Knee feeling better and back-- back to normal.

Survived the day yesterday and made it out to a nice vegetarian dinner. Still leaning in the vegge direction for my diet. The removal of dairy has had a positive impact and the occasional slip or mistake have not thrown me into a tailspin.
I have joked about the need for a meat detox center or lifelong omnivore- heck I was a carnivore for much of my life especially the athletic(football-when muscle was everything) period.
Thinking seriously about going fully vege and heavily raw to see how that impacts my weight and general well being. Looking forward to the impact on my energy and recovery from exercise. And of course pain. Leaving all dairy behind eliminated all of my plantar fasciitis pain, after nearly a year of suffering(in both feet).
More later. Less pan hopefully.
">Link


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home