This is for the average person that has been running or someone starting to run and enjoying it. One focus is positively attempting the challenging goal of running a marathon. The base goal is to achieve fitness or wellness with minimal pain or injury thus continuing to participate. The central premise- Anybody with generally healthy limbs and body can go from couch to finish line of the 26.2 mile marathon in 24-36 weeks.

Monday, July 24, 2006

WOW- So thats what a day off is like!!!

I know rest days are often recommended and I am a big fan of Jeff Galloways book and website but I still run everyday and then get burnt out a little.

Took Sunday off and feel great. I didn't even work in he garden(besides alittle watering.

I stretched in the morning when I ate and had coffee but stayed in my sleeping suit(nude ) as I watched a movie (Caddyshack) and then got a shower and went to store for dinner food and then watered the veggies and watched another movie.

Felt great, refreshed this morning. Went for a Easy, easy run. Fired up for the rest of the week,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home