This is for the average person that has been running or someone starting to run and enjoying it. One focus is positively attempting the challenging goal of running a marathon. The base goal is to achieve fitness or wellness with minimal pain or injury thus continuing to participate. The central premise- Anybody with generally healthy limbs and body can go from couch to finish line of the 26.2 mile marathon in 24-36 weeks.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Early Morning Motivation

All summer and fall I can get up and workout but now that is is Extra dark in the morning I am finding the motivation a little more lax.
I love the cold so that is not th problem I think that deepdark morning is just a killer.
Today was geat as it was a little over 25 when I ran at 5:05.  Just need to do it .
 
Legs feeling solid and running going well- Need to Just do it like some company says.


Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home